Mabel's dance class had a mini Christmas performance
and she did such a great job! I cried! Her wink is something else.
She wanted to pose in front of the Christmas tree:
Me and Elliott waiting for the show to start:
They did the dance twice:
I love this little dancing girl!!
She really worked hard learning all the moves.
Great job Mabel!





3 comments:
LOL
P.S. Are you on Instagram? I'd like to follow you. I'm slmartindell1
We loved this so much. She is the best dancer ever and the cutest!! Oh my goodness!!!
When you posted the pic on Instagram Brayden pointed out the butterflies on the floor and said it looked like Bonnie's! How fun, we'll get to hang out with you guys at the recital! Brayden is going to be a T.A. for Bonnie, and she's hoping to get to work with Mabel's class someday! :)
Post a Comment