Monday, December 1, 2014

treinta y tres

Nate's 33rd birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year so we celebrated
all weekend long!! He had pumpkin pie every night for a week...
his dream birthday! :)

Mabel and I made him pumpkin pancakes:

Birthday Go Fish Game

Later that day we had a 2nd Thanksgiving dinner
over at Kristy and Dave's house...I was too 
busy EATING AGAIN to get any pictures.

On Friday we went to Nate's favorite birthday lunch 
spot: Tucanos Brazilian Grill


Mabel was so excited for them to sing to Nate!


We did a little shopping and Elliott took a nap on 
Nate's shoulder. When he woke I caught these two 
having a moment. LOVE my boys!

How great is this giggle?

For Sunday dinner I made Nate homemade
chicken chimichangas with guac.
This was a keeper recipe.

Mabel was so excited to give Nate the present
she got for him and wrapper herself:

GUMMY SHARKS!!!!


It was a great weekend celebrating the day our favorite
guy was born!!

No comments: