Friday night we snuck out of the house to run some errands and we got dinner at Cafe Rio. I got the usual: Cafe Rio Salad, vegetarian, black beans, house dressing.......and then I got to the register and there was a delicious cup on freshly made Horchata on ice that practically climbed onto my tray. I had never tasted Cafe Rio's Horchata but I must say it was very good! Nate, who said he didn't like it--and then wanted to try it, practically gulped down the whole thing and I was left with a few sips and have been craving more ever since. Has anyone tried to make it?
Happy Earth Day! (a few days late) Saturday we got a tree to replace the one that fell several months ago in a crazy wind storm (it was very sad!). This is a little Dogwood that we hope will enjoy it's new home.
Sunday when we got home from church the boys were in the middle of serious nap time and I had to snap a few pictures (well, really I took about 30--just a tinch obsessed) because when they are sleepy they are just so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment