Monday, April 7, 2008

Saturday night I met my dear old friends Kensey and Laura at El Chubasco in Park City. Laura brought along her son Max who I had never met! He is adorable and so curious about everything. I laughed really hard when Laura was telling us how Max loves to rip up napkins and when she drove to California she just kept passing napkins to the backseat to keep him occupied. She said the car was a disaster after but he was happy as can be! It was great to catch up and reminisce about our Kamas days. Kensey was always such a good sport to drive us around in her cool jeep--even with me hanging out trying to attract boys.

2 comments:

The Newton's said...

I am so glad we were able to get together! It was a lot of fun. If you and Nate are willing to drive forever we would love to have you for dinner in our new little home.

The Naylor Family said...

U girls look like u did back in High School!!! Great picture!! U are all cute as ever even now with husbands and babies. How is that possible when it seems like you were just going down to the Texaco for penny candy? How fun to get together -- I'm grateful you 3 always had each other. You were good girls (well, almost always)!