Fritz's little toe is doing much better! We have been torturing him with antibiotics and foot washes twice a day and it looks like we may have a full recovery. Keep your fingers crossed because the loud vet said if it doesn't get better he will need surgery. Here are some pics I took of the boys today while they were outside frolicking and rolling in the dirt. Typical boys.
3 comments:
I love your boys!! Their cousin Coco the guinea pig has been sick. Took him to the vet but he's still not doing well. Went on line last night and "bloat" is a very common thing for little pigs so stopped at Walgreen's and got him some infant "gasx" stuff. Hopefully that will help him. If it's not something with the kids ... its the animals!!!
apparently Fritz has a green toe. Eeewwww.
A weatherman here in CA is named Fritz as well-so whenever I happen to catch him on the news I think of you and you little cat-it is precious!
Post a Comment