Tonight we ate dinner outside at our new little table and chairs. All bargain finds from Abode that just needed a little TLC and some butter creme spray paint.
The giant ant (also from Abode) I got because when I saw it I immediately screamed, "THEM!" and thought of my dad.
The giant ant (also from Abode) I got because when I saw it I immediately screamed, "THEM!" and thought of my dad.
5 comments:
i would've liked to have seen a before and afterr shot of the table...looks darling!
I love the giant ant. I don't know the inside joke but it reminds me of a movie my friend and I used love to watch as little girls called "Empire of the ants" about a town that gets taken over by giant ants. Awesome.
post removed by the author...to blog or not to blog...man is it hot in here...tee hee.
with love,
fred sanford
The blog looks great guys! We really need to get together! Come bring the cats over for a BBQ! Can you hook us up with some giant insects? Love, Ernests
Post a Comment