Jess: Make more videos
Nate: Listen to your parents
2. Did you do any extracurricular activities in high school?
Jess: Soccer, Cheerleading, Waterpolo, Senior Class President (you can call me Kelly from Saved by the Bell)
Nate: If you consider sluffing extracurricular or being in a rock band
3. What did you do in your free time?
Jess: Caused ruckus with friends, drank way too many slurpees, fried my brain with hours of MTV, and sat in my room scheming up new ways to spend every second with Nate.
Nate: Rock Bands, Soccer, Jess.
4. Coolest thing you did in high school.
Jess: Drove a tractor down Center Street.
Nate: Met Jess.
5. Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend in high school?
Jess: Met Nate my Junior year---and now I'm laughing at Nate's comment below
Nate: Like the sands of the sea
6. Songs that come to mind...
Jess: Lots of Missy Elliot and all sorts of awful hip hop (I know, I know), Radiohead, Cake, Moby, Incubus, Abba, Matchbox 20 (played their CD over and over again my freshman year because Brody Lewis asked me out while one of their songs were playing), Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack, and Ida.
Nate: Quicksand, 9 Spine, Incubus, Think Tank, Piknik, Snapcase, Good Riddance, Goldfinger, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Intergallactic-skankin-turtle-trailertrash
7. If you could change one thing what would it be?
Jess: I would have taken a leave of absence my Senior year to taking care of my dying grandparents (geesh, that came out really intense)
Nate: I would have taken more advanced classes rather than carpentry and floral and greenhouse management.
8. What did you think you would be when you grew up?
Jess: I just knew I didn't want to be a teacher because that's what everyone said I should be (typical adolescent thinking)
Nate: A Rock Star living in New York
9. Picture of Self----Nate Senior Year, Me Junior Year

10. Craziest thing you did in high school
Jess: Rolled out of the beast while Aimee was turning left on Main Street in Kamas--the window knob and the door knob sure looked the same in that blasted car!
Nate: Ran naked around the baseball diamond at Barnes Park on various occasions--once hiding from the cops in the dugout.
P.S. Thanks for the tag Julie!!
3 comments:
you guys are funny!
give me a K- give me an A- M- U- S...
jess i didn't know you were a cheerleader.
you guys still look the same- only a little wiser
Ahh the good old days of highschool, where life we basically stress free and good-but we didn't realize it was.
Jessica--
This is Brooke (Wilde). I saw your blog on Laura's and had to peek. This tag cracked me up!
Post a Comment