
I have been on a summer dress hunt for about 3 years now. When we lived in Philly I found the most perfect summer dress at H& M --it had little blue and red flowers, darling cap sleeves, and didn't show my undies to the world. But I thought it was too expensive, and probably made by a 5 year old in Peru, so I didn't get it. Then I talked about it for days and days and Nate finally told me I should get it if I loved it so much. But alas, when I went back, they only had a size 0 and a size 99 left. So I contemplated buying the size 0 to wear on my pinky finger but decided against it.
Anyone seen any cute dresses out and about?
4 comments:
you are hysterical! I wish i had some suggestions. i'm in the same boat.
PS I believe "BabyFace" said it right in his 1998 hit, when he asked, "when will I see youuuuu...again?"
I so remember that exact dress! It was so cute! Shoot, I regret not buying a lot of things that summer or should I say I regret buying a lot of things that summer? ...Travis and I could have paid off our mortgage with the amount of money I spent at H&M! Oh well, it was great while it lasted!
I have been wanting cute summer dresses as well but most of them are spaghetti strap minis. Summer shopping is a little depressing. Hey, look at the bright side, at least you don't have to buy a swim suite post pregnancy!
Uhg. Swimsuit post pregnancy...dont remind me!
I got it. Lets you and me find a hip pillow case, cut the end off, make arm holes and use some twine or something to tie it on. Im pretty sure that is cheap, and totally original...
Reminds me of an "I LOVE LUCY" episode when Ricki convinces Lucy and her friend that the new style of dresses and hats are made of Gunny sacks! Did you see that one?! So funny!
Post a Comment