Sunday, June 1, 2008

Julia's Baby Blessing



Today we went to Julia Miller's baby blessing. Travis did an awesome job, Ashley made delicious food, Julia was like a perfect cabbage patch doll, and it was so fun to see a bunch of old friends from high school. I was having so much fun that I forgot to take any pictures (totally unlike me!) but here is a picture from Ashley's blog of darling Julia!!


Just for the record: Only two people asked us when we were having kids.

2 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Thanks again for coming! It was so good to see you guys. Can you really buy the house on the corner?

Holly & Chris said...

...when ARE you having kids??? :)

We blessed Tally last sunday. It was amazing. Oh, and thanks- I too loved my wedding dress. I used to put it on and prance around the house...when I still fit into it. Darn baby!