So I take it that your not voting for McCain ... What happens if you don't really want to vote for either? Can I write Nate in?????
hate to bring this up, but yeah Obama will make some changes....such as our taxes are going to SKY ROCKET.however, i love you no matter your political stance.
Wahooo! You know I am on the same page!! It saddens me that in Utah, our vote goes down the drain. However, that will never stop me from shouting Obama 08' from the rooftops!
obAma for Messiah. i agree with brad and rebecca...but i love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So I take it that your not voting for McCain ... What happens if you don't really want to vote for either? Can I write Nate in?????
hate to bring this up, but yeah Obama will make some changes....such as our taxes are going to SKY ROCKET.
however, i love you no matter your political stance.
Wahooo! You know I am on the same page!! It saddens me that in Utah, our vote goes down the drain. However, that will never stop me from shouting Obama 08' from the rooftops!
obAma for Messiah.
i agree with brad and rebecca...but i love you!
Post a Comment