I love it!! My favorite is of yours, mine, Kelsey's, Nana's and my sister Cyndi's. Generations of feet! I told you about this girl I know that takes pictures of animal bottoms and frames them into groupings for bathrooms. They are really cute! Maybe you should put your feet in groupings and sell them to podiatrist's offices? Pictures of smiles to dentists ... ears to ear, nose and throat guys ... hey we could be on to something. OR you could just take pics of feet, just because.... :)
4 comments:
I love it!! My favorite is of yours, mine, Kelsey's, Nana's and my sister Cyndi's. Generations of feet! I told you about this girl I know that takes pictures of animal bottoms and frames them into groupings for bathrooms. They are really cute! Maybe you should put your feet in groupings and sell them to podiatrist's offices? Pictures of smiles to dentists ... ears to ear, nose and throat guys ... hey we could be on to something. OR you could just take pics of feet, just because.... :)
I LOVE that you are so.o.ooo random! The feet collection is so totally you, I love it. Would recognize Nana's feet in a line-up anywhere!
I do believe I spotted my feet next to yours in the Atlantic Ocean! Wish I could go back!
i love taking pictures of feet! these are fab
Post a Comment