We went to Echo Lake last weekend with the Tews. It was a little chilly but we had fun eating, talking, and playing on the wave runners. Once again, I can barely walk from doing so many 360s on the wake board. No really though, I did try to do a tiny jump over the wake but I crashed. My sister-in-law Jenna got some video of me on her camera so I will try to get that from her.
Nate and I finally forked out the dough and got some camp chairs. Mine is a recliner! It was so nice to be chillin' in my reclining camp chair listening to the water splash up on the shore. It made me miss the beach!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! So now you have a nice camp chair to go with your sleeping bag! You are all set -- we need to go camping next summer. Happy Birthday!!!
Jess this is your auntie Cyndi wishing you a fantastic Birthday at least what's left of it. This was so much fun to look at, good job! I love both you Tews
Happy Birthday Jess!
Looks like fun! I have never been to Echo Lake. I sure wish I could witness your mad wake boarding skills. Hope you had a great Birthday! I want to give you your present soon.
Call me!
Post a Comment