Amen to that, Jess. I look forward to watching an incredible moment in history tomorrow when we elect our first black president. Dr. King would be so proud!!!
That was such an amazing moment in history just like today is. I once had to do a 20 page paper on Dr. Kings famous speech....I know it well and am also so inspired by it. Happy inauguration day! WAHOOOOO! ps Got the tv up and going just in time!
3 comments:
Amen to that, Jess. I look forward to watching an incredible moment in history tomorrow when we elect our first black president. Dr. King would be so proud!!!
That was such an amazing moment in history just like today is. I once had to do a 20 page paper on Dr. Kings famous speech....I know it well and am also so inspired by it. Happy inauguration day! WAHOOOOO!
ps
Got the tv up and going just in time!
Yay. What a man! and what a man has now become our president! Yay!
Post a Comment