Love the socks ... you hot cheerleader girl! Probably still not quite as bad as the Donald Duck shirt.
Kelsey? is that you??
I honestly love your Friday pics! I would love to do this, but am not that ambitious! It is fun, however, to relive all the good times!I totally agree about the facebook thing. My husband is obsessed with it, and I don't really see the big deal with it!
That is too funny...Lindsay looks like she is 12...SSHS cheerleaders were all hot!
I can't get enough of your "Flashback Friday" pics...too funny! You always have been such a hottie!And I'm not into Facebook either...I think it bugs a lot of people that have tried to be my friend on there. I just can't get into it.
what- i didn't know you where a cheerleader
i look like i need to use the bathroom
Lindsay looks like she is 12 in that picture! Classic.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love the socks ... you hot cheerleader girl! Probably still not quite as bad as the Donald Duck shirt.
Kelsey? is that you??
I honestly love your Friday pics! I would love to do this, but am not that ambitious! It is fun, however, to relive all the good times!
I totally agree about the facebook thing. My husband is obsessed with it, and I don't really see the big deal with it!
That is too funny...Lindsay looks like she is 12...SSHS cheerleaders were all hot!
I can't get enough of your "Flashback Friday" pics...too funny! You always have been such a hottie!
And I'm not into Facebook either...I think it bugs a lot of people that have tried to be my friend on there. I just can't get into it.
what- i didn't know you where a cheerleader
i look like i need to use the bathroom
Lindsay looks like she is 12 in that picture! Classic.
Post a Comment