I have so many assignments due that I don't even know where to begin. I can feel the stress beginning to accumulate in my shoulders. This is the point in the semester when I just want to cry and drop out. Not to mention it's freezing outside. I'm going to go sit on the couch and start one of my assignments and throw myself a pity party.
4 comments:
you need to schedule some time on my table young lady!
Dont worry. Its almost over.
I know we added to the stress by coming up there but I'm glad we got to spend time with you! I love you and know how hard you are working -- hang in there and before you know it ... you will be done. I was talking to Kraig on the way home and we want to fly you guys out after school is out. Let's plan a long get-away weekend!
Remember the sign at Universal City walk - with a girl that looked like this and she was saying something like " L.A. Angst...my personal trainer is out of town, the convertible top won't open and I broke a fingernail". I've been having my own pity party. They're highly over-rated. Hang in there. love ya.
Oh no, and a cold on top of it all? I'm so sorry. When you are about to lose it, just daydream about our pool days. Just sipping water ice in the hot sun. That is my happy place!
Hang in there, it's all worth it in the end.
Post a Comment