Rumbi became "our spot" (their Aloha salad with tofu is awesome!) and then one day the parking spots in front of Rumbi were all taken so I parked in front of Rubio's which is right next door. We both saw the sign at the same time: "1/2 Price Fish Tacos Every Tuesday!" We thought we would give it a try and have been going every Tuesday for the past three weeks! A lime wedge is included with each taco and the sauce that they put on is finger lickin' good! For those of you who like fish tacos this is an awesome deal - $1.25 for a fish taco (you get the option of corn or flour tortillas - we like corn - and we ask for lettuce instead of cabbage) and 50 cents for chips ---I happily said goodbye to spending $17 at Rumbi! Yes, we live in Utah so of course there is no comparing these fish tacos to Wahoos, and their salsa bar is no El Chubasco, but for $1.25 I'm not complaining too much.
3 comments:
Yummmm -- fish tacos are my favorite. Do you get them grilled or fried? Sounds like a place we'll have to visit when we are up there in a couple of weeks -- that and the tomato soup from the Soup Kitchen!!! It's lunchtime ... I'm hungry!
My mouth is watering! I keep forgetting you are eating fish....just make sure you don't eat dolphin :)
Love Rubio's! We have been going there for years. Not so much lately but you have given us a reason to go back.
Post a Comment