Wednesday, April 22, 2009

E is for Earth

Happy Earth Day!
Reduce~Reuse~Recycle
(woah - if you say Earth a lot it starts to sound really weird)

3 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

I am proud to say that my recycle bin is almost as full as my regular trash, weekly. I find it a challenge to see what all I can recycle -- always keeping my future grandbabies in mind (just in case I ever have any).

Sycamore Girl said...

I had to laugh so hard Jess- I am always on the lookout for words, than when said over and over and over again, start to sound like some alien-morphed mating call! Of course Chris thinks I'm totally crazy when I start saying a word repeatedly under my breath in the car- and he's probably right...I'm just saying, its nice to see that just maybe, I'm not the only one!

I don't normally watch Oprah...but I did yesterday and her tribute to Mother Earth was pretty neat. I recycle...but there is still SOOO much I can do. Happy Earth [earth earth earth earth earth earth earth earth earth] Day!

The Newton's said...

I never wrote you back- sorry. I don't spend a lot of time on the computer these days. I had a dream about you the other day and it made me miss ya. And I found an old tape that we made for Tannon in college. It is fun and it has all of the roomies. I should make you a copy or something! I'm having the baby tomorrow so wish me luck!