Friday, April 10, 2009

Flashback Friday

Bus O' Cheer
Sophomore Year

4 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

Love it! I totally remember doing the same thing in highschool! I don't know what we cheerleaders liked better, the actual game or the bus ride with the football players! Fun times!

The Naylor Family said...

Why is it that you seemed so grown up at the time ... but you guys look like freakin' baby cheerleaders on that bus!!

P.S. What is with the word verification thing on blogs? Do they think we blog financial info and could hack into someone's blog and steal their bloger identity or something? My word right now is quetedis -- a pain in the BUTT ty type! Just a wonderin'... I mean I understand the username and password deal. Just don't get the word thing!

Brooke said...

Oh my...need I say more?

Hilary said...

Hilarious! How young and cute we all were...my how time flies...that was 10 years ago!!!!!!! I am so old.