Sunday, April 19, 2009

Layout Issues...

So my funky floral layout that I loved totally spazzed out and had a bunch of photobucket ads on all my posts- plus I found out the layout was only free for 90 days- so now I have to find something else. I am on the hunt and thinking about actually leaving Blogger (it's so limited!) for Wordpress or something else. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Bummer! I have thought of wordpress too. I sure wish I had a little more computer skills so I could design my own.

TwoThompsons said...

Jess, you are so flippin funny. I about choked on the butter treat one! Please let me know if you change...You are my source of smiles. love u...auntie

The Naylor Family said...

I saw that yesterday but thought it was my computer! I LOVED YOUR LAYOUT!!! What is wordpress??? Don't get me going so that I feel the need to change too -- blogger IS limited but I just got mine updated again!!!!!