Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rexburg

A couple of weeks ago my family came out to Utah for their Spring Break. Kelsey, my mom, and I took a day trip to Rexburg to check out their piano pedagogy associates degree for Kelsey. It ended up being freezing but we had a lot of fun. My mom flagged down the lady who was giving tours and she gave us free drink vouchers, pamphlets, mints, and t-shirts. The campus has totally changed since I was last there. Lots of renovation, a temple now, and the new bookstore looks like Barnes and Noble. I made some lifelong friends in Rexburg, and also a million memories that I will never forget-sometimes I miss those days.






3 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

That was a fun and crazy day! Glad that "big sis" was there to make the trip all the "more funner." We love spending time with you! It was such a quick trip!

Brad and Rebecca said...

i miss those days sometimes too....you don't realize that things won't always be that way when you're young...

A New Life Student said...

I always love hearing stories of Rexburg. I bought a new plant today. I will make you proud. It will be thriving as long as it's in my care!