Oh my hell! we just watched that movie friday night and I was thrown for a loop! In the beginning I was like, "UHG! this is the sloooowest movie ever! Get to the point already!" and by the end I was sobbing. I dont thinkg I'll ever watch it again. It broke my heart.
4 comments:
Oh my hell! we just watched that movie friday night and I was thrown for a loop! In the beginning I was like, "UHG! this is the sloooowest movie ever! Get to the point already!" and by the end I was sobbing. I dont thinkg I'll ever watch it again. It broke my heart.
I know! The tragedy of it all really got my emotions going.
Now I'm scared to watch it! I'm already an emotional basket-case. Think it might push me over the edge! But I love Will Smith. Crap.
I just watched it too! Man, that movie has stayed with me. It was SO sad and I can not stop thinking about it.
Post a Comment