How do you potty train that thing? There was a girl in Kamas who had a potbelly pig as a pet. It was so stinkin (pardon the pun) HUGE! Piglets grow up to be, well, pigs. But it would still be fun!
I remember the kids wanting to get a pig when it was "all the rage"...like early 90s, maybe around the time of "Babe". Very cute, but they do grow up! It could join our rabbit Tibbs in our backyard and run free!!
3 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! I am sure Fritz and Charlie would love a pig to run around with.
How do you potty train that thing? There was a girl in Kamas who had a potbelly pig as a pet. It was so stinkin (pardon the pun) HUGE! Piglets grow up to be, well, pigs. But it would still be fun!
I remember the kids wanting to get a pig when it was "all the rage"...like early 90s, maybe around the time of "Babe". Very cute, but they do grow up! It could join our rabbit Tibbs in our backyard and run free!!
Post a Comment