Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lagoon Day

The Tews decided to have a family "staycation" this year. Instead of going out of town we would stay at the their house and do some activities nearby. Our first day was spent at Lagoon. Nate and I had a blast! We went on almost all the rides (one time on Wild Mouse is enough for me) and we even went on Wicked! It was a lot of fun chatting with the family, watching the kids on the bumper cars, and enjoying the games and rides together.



Nate and I have always wanted to get one of those old fashioned pictures so when Bryan and Jenna said they were going to get one with their family we decided to head over to Pioneer Village with them - I think it turned out cute... (can you tell we are both ready to laugh?)


2 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

Wow, what a cute post -- good job on the slide show! Looks like you had fun -- great idea -- "staycation". Love the old time picture of you and Nate. You do look like you are ready to laugh. Did they take a bunch of different shots or just the one? What a fun weekend! You have done so well at blogging -- I'm on the computer right now but am I creating a post from our recent travels .... NO -- it's more fun to read ones that are already done!

The Newton's said...

Sounds like fun. We just took our kiddies for the first time a couple of weeks ago. They absolutely loved it! The rides are so much funner when you are sitting next to Ella who is holding her arms in the air while screaming. Too cute.