We have told friends and family about this crazy TLC show and now you can watch for yourselves!
This is my favorite show description:
"Is it a bad hotdog or is it something else? Celia, a single woman who has resigned herself to being childless, goes to the Emergency Room twice before a shocking diagnosis is made."
(The bad hotdog bit is just too much! Come on!)

3 comments:
Hey, we want to have you guys come up for a BBQ, but I am still working out when. Are weekends best for you guys?
Are you guys busy this Saturday or Sunday?
So on our way home from Yellowstone we went through Rexburg and ate at Big Judds. If my phone wasn't dead I would have called you...I think they built a new restaurant though, it didn't look familiar to me at all-but the hamburgers were definitely the same-HUGE.
Post a Comment