I didn't even recognize you until I read your name under the pic. I voted for you! What do you get if you win?
I didn't hardly recognize you either and I'm your mother! Forgot about your new "do"! Looks cute! I voted for you Tew!
It's actually not a recent picture..I think from about one and a half years ago maybe?
Voted for you! I like that pic of you, super cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I didn't even recognize you until I read your name under the pic. I voted for you! What do you get if you win?
I didn't hardly recognize you either and I'm your mother! Forgot about your new "do"! Looks cute! I voted for you Tew!
It's actually not a recent picture..I think from about one and a half years ago maybe?
Voted for you! I like that pic of you, super cute.
Post a Comment