That almost look like a fake background! You guys look so young! We have to go back to Moab one year -- so pretty!
i was on that trip, but wasnt cool enough to be with the "in" crowd. I got food poisoning on that trip and spent the majority of the time on the John. Yucky. Glad YOU had a good time. That was the summer that Anthony and I hooked up. Joyous, really.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That almost look like a fake background! You guys look so young! We have to go back to Moab one year -- so pretty!
i was on that trip, but wasnt cool enough to be with the "in" crowd. I got food poisoning on that trip and spent the majority of the time on the John. Yucky. Glad YOU had a good time.
That was the summer that Anthony and I hooked up. Joyous, really.
Post a Comment