Saturday morning we had the chance to attend our niece Morgan's baptism.
She is such a smart, beautiful, and talented eight year old!
It's so much fun being an aunt...of course I have had awesome examples.
I would like to give a shout out to those lovely ladies:
Aunt Cyndi, Aunt Cathy, Aunt Koreen, Aunt Kristy, and Aunt Jeanne

Later that afternoon Nate and I went to the Draper Temple.
What a beautiful building inside and out!
It was so nice to spend the day with Nate -
I love that guy with all my heart.
She is such a smart, beautiful, and talented eight year old!
It's so much fun being an aunt...of course I have had awesome examples.
I would like to give a shout out to those lovely ladies:
Aunt Cyndi, Aunt Cathy, Aunt Koreen, Aunt Kristy, and Aunt Jeanne

Later that afternoon Nate and I went to the Draper Temple.
What a beautiful building inside and out!
It was so nice to spend the day with Nate -
I love that guy with all my heart.

4 comments:
So fun to see the whole family! Everyone looks great -- and we agree ... you got a great guy!
What an incredible picture of the Draper temple! Wow! Did you take that? I totally saved a copy to my computer! Is that ok?
Its great spending the day with those you love!
Sounds like a good day to spend with such great people!! You and Nate are too cute!
Really the Draper Temple? Really??? And you didn't stop by?! HOW DARE YOU!
Post a Comment