our ALPHABET collection is almost complete!
my mumsie found a sprinkler "O" for me!
the "H" is hard to see but I think
it will look fine once it's on the wall
it will look fine once it's on the wall
my assistant Fritz helped me arrange them
the original plans were to put these in our kid's room someday (we have been collecting for about 5 years), but Mabel's room is fairly small and the wall they would need to go on is right above where her bed will go. i wouldn't be able to sleep at night thinking about the possibility of a horseshoe "U" falling on her head! soooooo....the alphabet is going to hang on the big wall in our kitchen above the dining room table! i will take before and after pictures once we get it all finished. don't hold your breath though. :)
2 comments:
They look great! The spread of the different colors worked out too! Can't wait to see them on the wall ... maybe at Christmas, when we come?
I told you I'm copying you, right?
So far I don't have any letters. Haha!
Post a Comment