Look how much she has grown ... what a great 6 month picture sitting up like a big girl! Oh how I can't wait to smooch on her but she'll be 7 months by then .... ahhhhhh!!!
Holy smokes, 6 months already?! I love seeing how much she has changed from month-to-month. Look how big she is sitting up on her own! So cute :)
Love it! Ps. you need to come decorate my house. I'll pay you in massage.
She is such a cutie! I love the 6 month picture of her sitting up! She does look like such a big girl! P.S. Sunday was so much fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look how much she has grown ... what a great 6 month picture sitting up like a big girl! Oh how I can't wait to smooch on her but she'll be 7 months by then .... ahhhhhh!!!
Holy smokes, 6 months already?! I love seeing how much she has changed from month-to-month. Look how big she is sitting up on her own! So cute :)
Love it!
Ps. you need to come decorate my house. I'll pay you in massage.
She is such a cutie! I love the 6 month picture of her sitting up! She does look like such a big girl!
P.S. Sunday was so much fun!
Post a Comment