We got Mabel a big girl bed a few weeks ago!
She was so excited about it and has done really well staying in it.
She never tried to get out of her crib so I was curious if she
would stay in her bed as well.
She has only gotten out twice...both times were during the day when
she was supposed to be napping but never fell asleep.
On both of those days I was EXHAUSTED and fell asleep
on the couch. I woke up to a little face above mine
saying, "Hi Mama!"
We bought the bed off KSL from a couple that
refinishes old furniture, the bedding I got from Target,
and I got a great deal on the mattress
the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
Voila!
Spatially it doesn't work really well in her current room
but it will be fine for now until we move her into her new room
downstairs this summer or fall.
We got a little side guard at Babies R Us because
she is a CRAZY sleeper. This picture is pretty normal
compared to her upside down diagonal positions.
The other night she started crying and when I came into
her room she was sitting on the edge
of the bed saying, "I fell out! On the ground!"
Someone else is really enjoying her new bed too.
Mabel's bedtime has turned into Nate's naptime. :)


2 comments:
Cute bed! It looks pretty big when she's in it, but that just makes it cuter.
She does look so big in her BIG GIRL bed! She has grown so fast! I love the sheets ... really cute!
Post a Comment