Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I love Kennison

Last night Nate and I went to his parent's house to see some family that are visiting from Alaska--Brady and Becky were there too so I got to play with my nephew Kenny! He is such a fun cute kid! Here is a shot we snapped before we went back to red light, green light, yellow light tickle. :)

3 comments:

The Tew Clan said...

How funny! I just got on to see any updates and I see my son staring at me! He loves you sooooo much too. Sometimes, I think he wishes you were his mom. We love you guys!

The Newton's said...

I had to do a double, I mean triple, take to realize that was you. It has clearly been a while since I have seen you and the dark hair. Looks cute!

Chris said...

i wish you were my aunt!