Booo finals! To comment on your comment (I know I'm supposed to do this on my own comment part but I never check the comments after I leave one)yes when I found your blog I of course thought about new years eve 2000. So embarrassing! I was a wild one! I still can't believe you married him! What a fateful night. Who would have thought writing "kiss me" on your forehead would lead to marriage! Awesome! Back to the finals... I hate finals so bad and good luck! I'm headed back to school fall of '09 and I'm already dreading it. E-mail me so I can invite you to our blog!
Good luck with finals....that is one thing I definitely do not miss! Although I will say that the feeling you get once you are done with all your finals cannot compare to any other feeling-it is an amazing sense of stresslessness!
hang in there....can't wait for you to be done so i can see you more! Hey, does Sonic really have 1/2 slushi sundays?? and why have i not been informed of this.
what a beauty with your dark hair! Man I can't wait for those finals to be over with. Maybe Julia and I can fit in your summer schedule? I see pool days, lots of pool days!
8 comments:
Booo finals! To comment on your comment (I know I'm supposed to do this on my own comment part but I never check the comments after I leave one)yes when I found your blog I of course thought about new years eve 2000. So embarrassing! I was a wild one! I still can't believe you married him! What a fateful night. Who would have thought writing "kiss me" on your forehead would lead to marriage! Awesome! Back to the finals... I hate finals so bad and good luck! I'm headed back to school fall of '09 and I'm already dreading it. E-mail me so I can invite you to our blog!
Good luck with finals....that is one thing I definitely do not miss! Although I will say that the feeling you get once you are done with all your finals cannot compare to any other feeling-it is an amazing sense of stresslessness!
hang in there....can't wait for you to be done so i can see you more! Hey, does Sonic really have 1/2 slushi sundays?? and why have i not been informed of this.
what a beauty with your dark hair! Man I can't wait for those finals to be over with. Maybe Julia and I can fit in your summer schedule? I see pool days, lots of pool days!
so much like your mom...
i really love this picture of you
Post a Comment