Saturday, April 19, 2008

One World Washed Down with Some Serious Spooning




As we were driving home from dinner our car was sucked into a strange vacuum leading us straight to Spoon Me. Even our Passat wanted a little spoon time--who doesn't? So, Spoon Me isn't your run of the mill yogurt place. Spoon Me features trendy all natural yogurt in two flavors: natural and green tea. Don't be fooled into thinking that "natural" is vanilla. Nope. It's plain yogurt--frozen. Despite the fact that this may sound disgusting to anyone besides my mother, when you add some fruity toppings (like fresh raspberries or mango--they also have granola, dark chocolate, coconut and more) it is a delight for taste buds that usually get some sort of mudpiemoosetrackscaramelgooextracookiedough sugar overload.
.
Just wait---it gets better. Everything at Spoon Me (what a clever name) is eco-friendly. Who knew eating from a compressed corn starch spoon could be so fun?

5 comments:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Jessica, is that you? I'm so glad I blogstalked onto your cite! How are you baby?!? Going organinc and healthy I see... we just can't seem to make the change. It seems so hard to get rid of all of our preservatives! Plus we are so dang lazy... what I actually have to make that instead of pull it out of the box? anyway it's so good to catch up with you even if it is like spying on you... love amy (shuppy) putnam

julie! said...

woah...ok. make this blog stalker #2. Jess this is Julie (kensey's roommate and yr next door neighbor from Ricks/BYU-I...flashback, we were suppose to go to Weezer but then I had a family emergency instead so you guys went w/out me...does that ring a bell?)
anyway, hey. if you need a face with the name, check us out at my blog:
all-riley-already.blogspot.com
so happy to have stumbled upon yr blogpage.
-julie cope riley

A New Life Student said...

When do I get to go to Spoon Me? Um... weird Julie who just commented on your page is totally from Woodland Hills and went to high school with Jen. Crazy!

The Newton's said...

Julie isn't from Woodland Hills by the way. Where the heck is that? She is from Salem. Are they nearby? Where is Spoon me? That looks like a fun place to try if I am in the neighborhood.

thechoulespauls said...

i love it when we spoon...