Yep, what blog can be complete without a purse tag? Some people wait a lifetime.... for a moment like this.
The purse: This darling little gem was handmade by a friend. Check this bag lady out at elsabags.blogspot.com. Thanks Nicole!
The goods: What you don't see in these pictures is my backpack sitting a few feet away which has all my junk junk in it. Thank goodness this wasn't a backpack tag. Whew
Can't leave home without my notebook, a burt's bees product, my wallet, cell phone (it's a love hate relationship), and lately my glasses. The only thing that didn't make it back in the purse was the soiled napkin.
2 comments:
What is purse tag? Obviously I don't do much blogging!! Can't believe that that is all you have in your cute purse -- but then again, you did say there was THE BACKPACK!!! Your blog is so cute! My day isn't complete without checking it -- keep it coming!!!
Only one soiled (I love that word) napkin?? Just as I suspected, nice and organized. Just like your grocery cart.
Post a Comment