Monday, April 7, 2008



Saturday morning we met the Miller's at Ruth's Diner up Emigration Canyon for some good company and tasty breakfast! Nate had never met sweet Julia and she was as cute as can be. I scarfed down my biscuit and hashbrowns (mom, don't look that up on Calorie King) and therefore could only get through half of my Parmesan artichoke omelet. Yummers. As we were leaving we ran into Nicole and Adam with their baby Elsa--everyone sure has cute offspring!

Ruth and her chihuahua think Ashley and Julia could be next in line to inherit the restaurant! :)

1 comment:

A New Life Student said...

I would love to inherit Ruth's! I can pose exactly like that picture with my cig and Kelso! I would be doomed if I owned Ruths because I would sit on the kitchen floor eating those biscuts all day! Thanks again for a fun breakfast!