We had our first outdoor Market of the season on Saturday and we had an awesome turnout--12 vendors with all sorts of great treasures! Several cool vendors from Etsy (check here for some of the outfits I want for the cats), a lot of people with vintage goodies, some great outdoor finds (I will post a photo of the chairs I got later), a lady with scentsy candles, lots of great furniture, and all sorts of little odds and ends. Plus the weather turned out to be quite lovely! Nicole and Elsa stopped in and found some decor for Elsa's room. Elsa was just chillin' in her Baby Bjorn and looked so adorable!
5 comments:
Is that you in the black with the scarves and glasses? I can't tell! Looks like fun -- good stuff!
P. S.
Why do you have to have the stupid work verification to leave a comment? Why does it have to be secure? Just wondering!!! Seems stupid and inevitably I have to retype it because I think a j is an y or something!!!
Yes, that is me in the scarf---with a totally different face and body. Looks like my old mumma might need lasik. Anyway, I know the verification thing is dumb...blogger is just watchin' our backs.
i wish i would've known about this! I would have dropped by!
Post a Comment