Monday, July 7, 2008
C is for Cat
When Nate and I decided to have catkids we both agreed that we didn't want to be the people whose house smelled like a litter box and was covered in cat hair. We clean the litter box everyday (sometimes twice a day) and thank the heavens for the swiffer and a year supply of lint rollers. We always try to make our bed every morning so that while we are at work if a furry child decides to take a nap on the bed the fur is just on the duvet cover and not directly where I lay my head. Unfortunately the other day we were lazy and in a hurry and the bed didn't get made. This is what I found when I got home. Luckily he was mostly on Nate's side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment