Monday, July 7, 2008

Reading, Crocheting, and Skittles

1. 2. 3.

1. Nate reading at the park on a lovely Sunday afternoon.

2. I learned how to crochet! Almost all of the residents at work crochet and one of the girls taught me. I am working on a scarf.

3. The view I had of Nate trying to drop skittles into my mouth.

3 comments:

annie said...

Jessica (eason) tew!!! I was looking at Lindsay's blog on saw you on it and just had to say hello! I know it has been YEARS! I am glad to see all is well and am excited to catch up through the wonderful world of blogging!_annie(smoot) brimhall

A New Life Student said...

Oh, I want to learn how to crochet! Can you teach me? Pool day asap!

The Naylor Family said...

Jess, you should have learned to crochet from Grandma Eula -- she was the queen. Do you still have the tablecloth she did for you? Before you know it you will be doing Tropical Sore bandages. They are so easy and so needed around the world!!