Monday, July 7, 2008

Simply Delicious!

I have been driving past Finn's for several months now and after seeing the long line of waiting people at Blue Plate Friday morning we decided to give Finn's a chance. We were seated right away at a darling little table on the patio with a chubby vase of fresh flowers and a crisp white tablecloth--I was impressed already! Then disaster struck. Nate had been craving blueberry pancakes--his out to breakfast favorite--and they didn't have any on the menu. I could see the panic in his eyes and quickly tried to reassure him that when the waitress came by we would ask if they could whip up a few for him. (Nate would have loved my grandma Eula's blueberry pancakes) Thankfully the waitress said yes and when breakfast was served I sighed with delight. It was clean and pretty and my ketchup was in a dainty little paper thimble! Nate's pancakes were divine, my vegetable omelet was very tasty, and I wanted to ask for 3 more servings of hash browns. We will be going there to try lunch and dinner soon!

No comments: