This is one of my favorite summer recipes (thanks mom) and since we had a lot of dill in our garden I decided to make it.
- 1 lb. of your favorite pasta (I use penne)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 1/2 Cups Celery
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1/4 Fresh Dill
- 2 TB Lemon Juice
- 1 bag Quorn Chik'n Tenders or 3-4 chicken breasts
Dressing:
- 3 TB White Wine Vinegar
- 2 TB Mayonnaise
- 2 TB Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2/3 Cups Olive Oil (I use Extra Light)
1 comment:
I tried this Greek Orzo Salad from Wild Oats when I was at Nanas house and I'm going to make it for a Ward Party this Saturday ... I'll let you know how it turns out. Orzo, feta cheese, bell peppers, sun dried tomatoes, arugula, kalmata olives with olive oil, rice wine vinegar and basil dressing. Sounds good!
Post a Comment