That was the only Youth Conference I went on in my YW days...and I was miserably sick the entire time. I had food poisoning or something from the chicken we ate on the first night. Miserable. The boat trip would have been cooler had there been a port-a-potty on board! I also think it is funny that we are all wearing tank tops except Rachel. What a good girl she is!
3 comments:
What a great flashback picture ... you all look like babies!! Didn't know that Rachel went with you one year! How fun.
I think you need to get my approval before you put any more pictures from back in the day up!
That was the only Youth Conference I went on in my YW days...and I was miserably sick the entire time. I had food poisoning or something from the chicken we ate on the first night. Miserable. The boat trip would have been cooler had there been a port-a-potty on board!
I also think it is funny that we are all wearing tank tops except Rachel. What a good girl she is!
Post a Comment