
Yesterday we went to Jordanelle Reservoir for Nate's company party. After watching Nate make wake boarding look so easy I decided to try it. I loved it! What I don't love is being so incredibly sore today I can barely move. (Nate and I have been moaning and groaning all day) I didn't take my camera (unlike me, but I needed a break) but the pictures above pretty much capture what I looked like out there. We had a really good time and enjoyed just relaxing on the boat. I wish boats weren't a billion dollars.
4 comments:
did you steal those pictures from my newest shoot in the August billabong catalog?
Looks just like you Jess!!! Boats are a billion dollars -- go with the canoe idea!
Oh my gosh, we laughed so hard - I'm sure you looked EXACTLY like that...holding the edge of the board as you floated up off that wave!! Awesome! We love you! Love Aja & Aunt Cathy
P.S. Loved the Flashback. You OWNED the look!
Now, you know how I feel about you taking pictures of my body and skills and pasting someone else's face on them...I need royalties!
Post a Comment