This is the same age Jacob is right now but you seem so much older!! It's so fun to see all these old pictures of you but it makes me feel even OLDER!!!
I LOVE the back to back pose. Is that PJ Castro? Did you know he is also season ticket holder for the Chargers? He and Travis basically have a love affair every time he goes to San Diego.
Wow. Look at you chillin with the "bad boyz" of K Town! I think I went out with PJ for like, uhm, two days or something. I look forward to Flashback Fridays! I know I said I wanted to copy you and do it on my blog, but...the truth is, I dont have a scanner to get the old photos to my computer. So- you're it Jess! Love it!
5 comments:
This is the same age Jacob is right now but you seem so much older!! It's so fun to see all these old pictures of you but it makes me feel even OLDER!!!
I LOVE the back to back pose. Is that PJ Castro? Did you know he is also season ticket holder for the Chargers? He and Travis basically have a love affair every time he goes to San Diego.
I think this is the best picture yet, I love the powder blue suit, it is classic!
Wow. Look at you chillin with the "bad boyz" of K Town! I think I went out with PJ for like, uhm, two days or something.
I look forward to Flashback Fridays! I know I said I wanted to copy you and do it on my blog, but...the truth is, I dont have a scanner to get the old photos to my computer. So- you're it Jess! Love it!
So much fun to see these photos. You are so awesome Jess
Post a Comment