Dinner at Wings & Things Summer 2002 Steve, Kirk, Jess, Laura
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
my mouth is watering for parmesan garlic boneless wings! did you know that the owner had some private issues and had to suddenly abandon the place? I miss it!
That was a fun nigh-I think it was the first time I had ever had wings in my life! What a sheltered food experience I had growing up-and wings aren't even that exciting!
3 comments:
my mouth is watering for parmesan garlic boneless wings! did you know that the owner had some private issues and had to suddenly abandon the place? I miss it!
That was a fun nigh-I think it was the first time I had ever had wings in my life! What a sheltered food experience I had growing up-and wings aren't even that exciting!
Hey Jess. Julie Riley here. What are you and yr husb going to school for?
Just trying to get updated.
I like the old pics.
Post a Comment