I have never seen that picture, Jess. Are there more from that trip? Where is your little baby-doll? I remember you said she "died" and you had to bury her along the trail. How fitting a flashback on this July 24th Pioneer Day!!!
I just remembered that today is the 24th of July...a day not as fun if you aren't in Utah! That trek was SO fun, I can't believe they let the two of us go as counselors-it was a sad day when our Faith died, and then when I died towards the end and couldn't talk to you...I think that was the hardest thing of all. It was an awesome experience with tons of great memories and pictures!
I know! I'm so glad we went - I think we were a little more crazy as counselors than they expected--Lots of laughs in the tent with Polly Hoyt! I have a great picture of you by the river (if I haven't already given you a copy) - you were a total pioneer babe!
3 comments:
I have never seen that picture, Jess. Are there more from that trip? Where is your little baby-doll? I remember you said she "died" and you had to bury her along the trail. How fitting a flashback on this July 24th Pioneer Day!!!
I just remembered that today is the 24th of July...a day not as fun if you aren't in Utah! That trek was SO fun, I can't believe they let the two of us go as counselors-it was a sad day when our Faith died, and then when I died towards the end and couldn't talk to you...I think that was the hardest thing of all. It was an awesome experience with tons of great memories and pictures!
I know! I'm so glad we went - I think we were a little more crazy as counselors than they expected--Lots of laughs in the tent with Polly Hoyt! I have a great picture of you by the river (if I haven't already given you a copy) - you were a total pioneer babe!
Post a Comment