Little Garage is the best place ever! (1161 S 300 W Salt Lake 801-466-1161 )My husband went to school with the owners son. They have fixed our cars for 8 years and we'd never go anywhere else.
Well, I don't know of any but I can tell you that sweet Marigold may not have a will to live after being neglected for a few months! A few months? She knows Auto is the new fav and she may just be ready to pass on.
I know, it's true!! We had to rinse her off because she was so dusty and dirty and I do feel like I owe her an apology. She saw us through many good days in Denver and Philadelphia! She'll never forget the trip to the Amish Market. :)
4 comments:
Aaron and I have always liked Millcreek Automotive in Holladay. They seem to be trustworthy.
Little Garage is the best place ever! (1161 S 300 W Salt Lake 801-466-1161 )My husband went to school with the owners son. They have fixed our cars for 8 years and we'd never go anywhere else.
Well, I don't know of any but I can tell you that sweet Marigold may not have a will to live after being neglected for a few months! A few months? She knows Auto is the new fav and she may just be ready to pass on.
I know, it's true!! We had to rinse her off because she was so dusty and dirty and I do feel like I owe her an apology. She saw us through many good days in Denver and Philadelphia! She'll never forget the trip to the Amish Market. :)
Post a Comment