Thursday, July 31, 2008

A much needed pool day




Rebecca, Addison, and I spent a lovely afternoon at the Draper Pool yesterday. It was so nice to talk and get caught up on each others lives while floating in the cool shallow water- It was a beautiful summer day! We were even brave enough to jump off the diving board...check it out:




As we were getting things packed into the car to go home Addison was sitting in her stroller with her chubby little finger in her pacifier and it was so funny to me! She has two bottom teeth and has two on the top that are just poking through so she loves to gnaw on things.

4 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

How fun to have a summerie pool day!! Boy ... we might be seeing Rebecca during the Olympics ... such form!!! However, Addison stole the show with her little squinty grin -- make you baby hungry, Jess?????????

Brad and Rebecca said...

You can see more of my killer moves at the 8-8-08 Olympics. you betcha. haha! that day was rejuvenating. you are the best person to chat it up with...it's like therapy every time. i love you!

A New Life Student said...

I am so sad I missed this pool day. It looks like you had fun! There is a lot of stuff going on so I will have to chat with you soon! I guess I will see you in 2040, Julia will be 32!

thechoulespauls said...

next time we want to go with you!