My mom was so excited for all of us to hike to the Mt. Timpanogos caves on Friday. We spaced the fact that this was a holiday weekend in Utah and when we got there it was packed. The next tour wasn't for two hours! By then it was going to be way too hot and we wouldn't have time for the three hour hike and tour. So we decided to check out the bat cave instead and headed to the theatre to see the new batman movie.
Now, for those of you that know me I am very particular about my movies. I listened to a whole segment about the new Batman movie on NPR and so I was looking forward seeing what it was all about. Overall I thought it was very well made---but being the sensitive soul that I am it was just a little too dark and too violent for me. Heath did a great job as the joker but I think I might have nightmares. Too psychologically spooky.
1 comment:
Nice review on the movie. Levi is dying to see it. Looks like you've had a nice summer so far!
Post a Comment