The boys have had a fabulous summer vacation. They have been outside 99% of the time--coming in for dreamy catnaps, sips of cool water, and light hors d'oeuvres . Their friend, Bella the Pug (our neighbor Shannon's dog), will be having babies next week and it will be interesting to see how they react to them. I can't wait to hold little baby pugs!
3 comments:
If you hold them ... they will come ... to live in your house. They have invisible stuff spewing from them that gets you hooked! Beware ... your mother warned you!!! P.S. I love my grandcats!!
A life of leisure...how would it be.
I do family history as a hobby and I found your blog on the internet. The Tews I have in my ancestors are Louisa Elizabeth Tews (she had 5 siblings) whose parents were Carl Jacob Tews and Louise Johanna Hempel who came from Pomerania, Prussia to La Porte, Indiana in 1857.My name is Matt and you can email me at wojnowski@gmail.com.
(I am also a member of the church)
Post a Comment