OMG! That's great! You DO look like Reese! For real though, your cousin Eric is working the VMAs this year! Don't think you'll see him in front of the camera's but he's been working for MTV now for the past almost year and is on the production crew for the awards. (Said it before, but I love, love, love flashback Fridays!)
3 comments:
Yours looks so real! It is too funny and fun. I think I have called you Reese in the past and now it's official!
OMG! That's great! You DO look like Reese! For real though, your cousin Eric is working the VMAs this year! Don't think you'll see him in front of the camera's but he's been working for MTV now for the past almost year and is on the production crew for the awards. (Said it before, but I love, love, love flashback Fridays!)
This is just freakishly weird.
Post a Comment